Let’s welcome Mercury in Sagittarius! Freedom of thought, vision, leadership, optimism – this is what Mercury in Sagittarius stands for.
Not so keen on details, Mercury in Sagittarius prefers to focus on the big picture. He likes to have the freedom to think for himself, and to focus on the topics that he likes, especially if that is:
- An opinion that is different than yours
Forget about political correctness during the next few weeks. Mercury in Sagittarius, with his restless intellect, has a hard time with rules, limits and he could not care less about what other people think (of course, those people who don’t share HIS opinions). He won’t have the patience to deal with other people’s opinions – especially if he has heard them many times before – as he see them as a waste of time. Life is too big and there is always so much to think about.
But Mercury is Sagittarius is not narcissistic, nor naïve. With his broad viewpoints, he is able to put things together in a way that other people can’t see them.
Things to do during the Mercury in Sagittarius transit:
- Focus on the full side of the glass – Mercury in Sagittarius is known for its contagious optimism
- Do stand up comedy or any type of public speaking
- Go ‘big picture’ – if Mercury in Gemini is about connecting things and ideas and thinking inside the box, Mercury in Sagittarius is about thinking outside the box. In Sagittarius, Mercury is Jupiter-like, so he likes to ‘go big’ in everything he does
- Share your great ideas with others, while allowing them to draw their own conclusions and develop their own opinions. A good, honest debate will always lead to better outcomes
- Travel – either with your mind, or literally, pick a destination and go and explore a different culture
- Start learning a new language
- Philosophize – this is the best time of the year to attempt to answer the big questions of life. “What does it all mean?”
Famous natives with Mercury in Sagittarius: Martin Luther, Marie Curie, Woody Allen, Jimi Hendrix, Voltaire.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2 thoughts on “Mercury in Sagittarius”
Reblogged this on Nothing But The Best (We are/do/get).
Reblogged this on Grandtrines .