The New Moon in Sagittarius on the 29th of November is an invitation to see life as an adventure, and trust that the universe will figure out how to manifest whatever our heart desires.
“When you come to the edge of all the light you have, and must take a step into the darkness of the unknown, believe that one of two things will happen to you: either there will be something solid for you to stand on, or you will be thought how to fly” – Patrick Overton
The New Moon is square Neptune, while the ruler of the New Moon, Jupiter is square Pluto. Squares create a lot of friction and things are likely to happen because there is so much energy that asks for expression.
Neptune and Pluto are transpersonal planets while Jupiter is the teacher and the Protector. The Universe is there to give us the push we need to step into the unknown.
The message is clear: the Universe wants us to take action, and for this will awaken the adventure seeker inside each one of us.
We won’t be forced to do anything we don’t want to do (unless we don’t know yet what we want). So the good news is that we are likely to very much enjoy the new possibilities that are opened up. In our heart we always wanted to take risks and live a life of fulfillment, but centuries on conditioning have thought us to focus on the possible negative consequences of setting our spirit free.
No more self doubt – the New Moon in Sagittarius is an invitation to take a leap of faith, and trust that the universe will take care of you.
Invite possibilities in your life – if you open your mind and you heart you start noticing at every corner the infinite possibilities that are out there in the big world. The New Moon in Sagittarius is the best time to tune into the potential that each new day brings for adventure and change.
Embrace the new – change a daily routine, your job, your residence. Anything is possible now – you have the faith, the hope and the courage to take the chances that come to you.
Move on, even if you don’t know yet where are you heading. We are never really aware of and we never really reach our full potential, but we can sense it, and try to reach towards it.
Things to do during the New Moon in Sagittarius:
- Attend a place of worship, a meditation class, or read a spiritual book
- Practice honesty – when you have a one-on-one conversation with someone, take the chance and speak directly from your heart. If there are no opportunities to have a close conversation with someone, visualize yourself being filled with the courage to stand for, and act upon your beliefs
- Take a trip, go for an adventure, explore a new place
- Start any ritual work that will draw abundance into your life – a money spell for example
- Expand your knowledge – enroll to a new course, or start working with a mentor. This is the best time of the year (29-30 Nov) to find the right mentor for you
- Although the temptation to go for the big picture is there stronger than ever, try to be aware of your tendency to take shortcuts and omit important details
- Trust your inner Guide to lead you in the right direction. Have faith that a higher power is always there to protect you and loves you unconditionally. And take action on what your intuition says about what is the right path for you