About The Astro Butterfly Blog
Dear astrology lover, welcome to the Astro Butterfly blog. I am so happy to have you here!
If you resonate with my writing or perhaps with the symbolism of the butterfly, chances are:
- You believe in something greater than yourself. You are drawn to astrology because you have not yet found the big answers you are seeking in life.
- You have a strong desire to go to ‘next level’. The butterfly is a symbol of growth and hope that there is something bigger on the other side of fear, waiting for you.
- You are going through some sort of transformation. You know you need to change something in your life, but you are not quite sure what. You are in what I call the “cocoon phase” which is no longer a caterpillar, but not yet butterfly. You are at the beginning of your transformation journey, but lack the full clarity of how to get there.
- You are about to start a new chapter of your life. The start or end of a relationship or job, a new home, a new responsibility – where you may be looking for confirmation that a decision you are about to take is in line with the universe.
Your natal aspects, transits and progressions shed light into the transformational process you are current undergoing. They also highlight your blind spots and give you direction so that you can move to “your next level” with awareness.
Transformation is natural and inevitable. It is written in our DNA. Look at the tiny seed who knows how to sprout. In the same way, the nature has provided you with a unique design, a unique path. This path is your individual mission in this life.
In astrology, this is represented by the natal chart. Everyday, the movement of the Moon, Sun or planets can activate different parts of your chart that influence your life in a myriad of ways. Everything is written in the stars.
Astrology Can Help You Understand:
- Who you really are, your psychological structure, your underlying needs and motivations.
- How to find clarity about your soul’s purpose in this lifetime.
- When important events in your life will take place: marriage, children, big career changes, relocation.
- How the planet dynamics affect you and what this means in the bigger picture of your life.
- How to pick auspicious dates for important events: plan a business launch, sign a contract, schedule a medical intervention, start a diet.
My name is Angelina and I am a Libra Sun, Taurus Moon and Gemini Rising.
My relationship with astrology started a long time ago. I was 9 years old when I bought my first astrology book with pocket money from my grandparents.
Astrology for me was love at first sight. From the moment I figured out there is a way to make sense of the world through astrology, I was completely bought into it.
It was something about the promise of hope and possibility that astrology holds. The promise that there is a meaning behind it all, that we were brought into this world for a reason.
And that if there is an intelligent design, something greater than us, this “higher meaning” can be somehow depicted in the stars. I felt that astrology holds that key that could open the secret door of knowledge and wisdom.
Back then in the early 90s, with no internet or astrology software, I made my first chart by hand with a book with ephemeris, a pen, and a circular ruler. Years passed, and as I deepened my knowledge, I discovered the planets, transits, progressions, directions, synodic cycles, fixed stars, and so on.
Because Earth and Air are the strongest elements in my chart, I like to combine astrology with practical tips and suggestions on how to “work” with the specific natal aspects or transits.
After doing charts and astrology coaching for a long time, a few years ago I felt drawn to reach more people with my writing. This is how Astro Butterfly was born.
If you want to receive my articles sent directly to your inbox, you can subscribe to my emails here.