The stars aligned so you and I can connect here.
If you’re familiar with astrology, you already know there is a connection between the movement of the stars and what happens here on earth.
The inner world is a reflection of the outer world, and everything is synchronized. When Mercury rises in your chart, you spend two hours chatting with your friend over the phone until you run out of battery… and when Saturn messes with you, you put your phone on silent and retreat within yourself.
Astrology can help you understand why one day you’re a chatterbox and another day you’re a hermit. Or why you have difficulties communicating with authority figures. Why you tend to run into the same situations over and over again, and what the bigger purpose behind it all really is.
If you resonate with my writing or perhaps with the symbolism of the butterfly, chances are:
- You believe in something greater than yourself. You are drawn to astrology because you seek to answer the big questions of life outside of what you already know.
- You have a strong desire to go to ‘next level’. The butterfly is a symbol of growth and hope that there is something bigger on the other side of fear, waiting for you.
- You are going through some sort of transformation. You know you need to change something in your life, but you are not quite sure what. You are in what I call the “cocoon phase” which is no longer a caterpillar, but not yet a butterfly. You are at the beginning of your transformation journey, but you lack the full clarity of how to get there.
- You are about to start a new chapter of your life. The start or end of a relationship or job, a new home, a new responsibility – you are looking for confirmation that a decision you are about to take is in line with the universe.
Your natal chart, current transits and progressions can help you understand what you are going through, and why. They highlight your blind spots and give you direction so that you can move to “your next level” with awareness.
Transformation is natural and inevitable. In the same way that a seed knows how to sprout, nature has provided you with a unique design, a unique path. This path is your individual mission in this life. Your natal chart is the map to finding your true path.
Every day, the movement of the Moon, Sun or planets can activate different parts of your chart, and influence your life in a myriad of ways. Everything is written in the stars.
Astrology Can Help You Understand:
- Who you really are, your psychological structure, your underlying needs and motivations.
- How to find clarity on your soul’s purpose in this lifetime.
- When important events in your life will take place: marriage, children, big career changes, and relocation.
- How the planet movements affect you and what this means in the bigger picture of your life.
- How to pick auspicious dates for important events such as planning a business launch, signing a contract, or starting a diet.
My name is Angelina and I am a Libra Sun, Taurus Moon and Gemini Rising.
I was drawn to astrology since early childhood. I was 9 years old when I bought my first astrology book with pocket money from my grandparents.
There was something about the promise of hope and faith—that there is a higher meaning behind it all, that we were brought into this world for a reason.
I felt then, and still feel today, that astrology holds the key to opening the secret door of knowledge and wisdom.
Astro Butterfly was born from a desire to reach more people with this knowledge. I’ve now been practicing astrology for more than 20 years, and I’ve completed over 1,000 charts and forecasts for people around the world.
Because Earth and Air are the strongest elements in my chart, I like to combine astrology with practical tips and suggestions on how to “work” with the specific natal aspects or transits.
Work with Me
In addition to writing astrology forecasts, I also run several courses and workshops throughout the year. These are only announced via email and not open to the public, so be sure to subscribe if you’d like to hear about the next one!
Subscribe today to get the breakdown on upcoming astrological events, tips on reading your chart — plus special invitations that I never share on the blog.